Bay Offroaders have taken on a new lease on life and are no longer dormant in the New Zealand offroading community. We are associated with AASA, which is the Australian Auto Sports Alliance who is venturing into the New Zealand motorsport scene.
We would like to welcome and thank Ironman 4×4 NZ who is our major sponsor for 2018.
We are looking forward to bringing some great events to the forefront of the offroad racing scene. We will be running a short course and enduro series in 2018. The short course series will be held at Meremere on 25th March, 8 April and 6 May. Thanks to our sponsor Crabb Racing – this will be the Crabb Racing Grand Prix Series.
We are also running an enduro series (300-400km) at the end of the year. The first confirmed venue will be at Matata in October 2018 and the second event will be confirmed shortly.
Bay Offroaders is a club rejuvenated by:
- President – Richard Crabb
- Vice President – Mal Langley
- Secretary/Treasurer – Vanessa Russell & Louise Houghton
- Scrutineer – Mal Langley
- Committee – Richard Crabb, Mal Langley, Gary Baker, Jared McGillivray, Vanessa Russell
- Clerk of the Course – Jim Cato
- Chief Steward – Tony Saelman
- Points Coordinator – Vanessa Russell & Louise Houghton
Our events are open to all ORANZ (www.oranz.co.nz) and AASA registered members (www.aasa.com.au). More information on classes and race formats to follow.
More information to follow – watch this space!